Two Luxury Farm Holiday Cottages in Cornwall near Plymouth & Tavistock
Todsworthy Farm is situated in an enviable position central between Cornwall’s North and South coasts and with historic Tavistock and Plymouth only a short drive away.
Here at Todsworthy Farm we provide you with a choice between two superb 18th century self catering holiday cottages ideally situated as part of a traditional family farm, but in a location where you enjoy unrivalled comfort and tranquillity. Both holiday cottages are decorated to a four star standard and equipped with all the mod cons you would expect to find in luxury accommodation. Each cottage is Disabled Friendly providing M2 and M3 Mobility Access. No need to leave your family pet at home as Cider Press Cottage is Dog Friendly and there are also plenty of country walks at ‘walkies’ time.
Your stay will be in the officially designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), The Tamar Valley. Just east of Tavistock you will find the wild and varied landscape of Dartmoor National Park. On the other hand a short drive West takes you to scenic Kit Hill and Bodmin Moor, home of The Beast of Bodmin Moor!
We hope you enjoy your stay at Todsworthy Farm Holiday Cottages and look forward to seeing you soon.
- Two four star holiday cottages, each sleeping 6 people (Cots available)
- Decorated to a high standard & very well equipped
- Disabled Friendly Holiday Cottages with M2 and M3 Mobility Access
- Ideal for large family holidays (Both cottages can be booked for large groups)
- Dog friendly holiday cottage (Cider Press)
- Set in the peaceful and tranquil Cornish countryside
- Ideally located to explore the North & South of Cornwall
Two Luxury Four Star Holiday Cottages
Excellent Mobility for Disabled Access
Ideally located to explore Cornwall